Ok, folks! We have now reached the portion of our tour where your intrepid guide cannot concentrate on work to save her life. Seriously. I am on “vacation” for Thursday and Friday this week (those quotes indicate that I’m not really going anywhere, I’m just not coming to work), which means I have about one more hour of work before I’m off for five days straight. Woo, hoo! Let me say that again, I just like the way it sounds: Five. Days. Straight. Say it with me now… WOO, HOO!!
Needless to say, I have many things planned to keep myself out of trouble (or not ) over those two days:
- catch some Zzzzzs — I’m SO looking forward to sleeping past 5:45.
- use one of these, albeit a smaller version, to plant a snowball bush and a bleeding heart (incidentally, I’ve seen that sculpture in person at the Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park in Grand Rapids, MI — very cool!)
- paint some bookcases/storage units that are bound for my office/sewing room/studio
- pamper myself a bit with a haircut and facial (three cheers for gift certificates from the husband!)
- and maybe get a little retail therapy.
Hope you have good stuff planned in the near future, too! Back soon with photographic evidence…