Let’s start with a picture:
Popham Beach State Park, Phippsburg, Maine
After the picture, it’s all downhill. Seriously, just wait, you’ll see — blog content has sunk to a whole new low around here. Here are the top ten reasons there isn’t a real top ten tuesday topic today:
10. I annoyed myself so thoroughly with all the alliteration in the previous sentence, I had to go lie down for a bit.
9. I can’t think of an interesting topic.
8. I don’t really have time to spend on this today because I have actual work to do for my actual job for which I receive a salary (theoretically).
7. I have a pinched nerve (I think…?) and it’s making it all but impossible for me to concentrate on writing, as is evidenced by the quality of this post.
6. Did I mention that I can’t think of a good topic?
5. It’s a beautiful, sunny day and I want to go outside.
4. I haven’t had enough caffeine yet today.
3. I used up all my creativity coming up with the word slackerliness for the title of this post.
2. I have spring fever.
1. Oh, I almost forgot: I can’t think of a stinkin’ topic!
Please help. If you have suggestions for future top ten tuesday topics (there I go again with the alliteration), I would love to hear them — please leave them in the comments. Please? If you can’t help with a topic suggestion, at least send painkillers (see #7), ok?
(P.S. I’m just kidding about the painkillers. For heaven’s sake, do not send me narcotics.)